Red eggs signifies new life and good luck. They are given out to the guests. A big thank you to our neighbour Aunty Rene who prepared the eggs.
All dressed for the celebration!
Mum has completed her confinement. YAY!
My grandparents say that I am the main star for the day. I wonder if I ever get to remember any of this happy occasion.
Aydan and Kynan enjoying the other star attraction, Thomas the Train filled with balls.
Alisha: "Errr... Aydan kor kor, why are you cutting my jelly cake?"
1 comment:
Alisha you were so good on your full moon... you didn't cry, just slept through peacefully giving time for your Daddy and Mummy to eat and enjoy the company of so many friends. Good girl! Sorry Aydan gor gor had to cut your jelly cake, we could not find you and your Mummy and your Daddy was busy. We had to distribute the jelly cake before it melted in the sun. Don't worry, Ku-Ku will make another one for you for your 1 year old birthday (ask your Daddy to bring you over to Sydney to celebrate!)
Post a Comment